Permanent Magnet DC Motors – TENV/TEFC Enclosure – C-Face – Removable Base
WorldWide Electric’s Permanent Magnet DC motors are used to regulate or change speed on various applications. These motors allow end-users to use an AC voltage source with our controller to vary the speed as your application requires. These motors come with an extra set of brushes and springs for 90 & 180 volt motors. These brushes are rated for 2500 hours, so you get 5000 hours’ worth of brush life with the extra set of replacement brushes.
- 1/4-2 HP
- 1800 RPM
- 90, 180, 12 and 24 volt
- TENV enclosure (1/4-1/2 HP)
- TEFC enclosure (3/4-2 HP)
- 1.0 service factor
- Class F insulation
- C-face - removable base
- 20:1 speed range at constant torque
- High starting torque
- Extra set of brushes and brush springs included
- 12 volt and 24 volt models used in applications where low voltage DC power is supplied by batteries or generators
- We supply Permanent Magnet DC Motors with a TENV / TEFC Enclosure. The different voltage motors we stock are 90 Volt, 180 Volt, 12 and 24 Volt. Each with a removable base - C-Face. 1800 RPM for all motors with a 56C Frame. Extra set of brushes and brush springs included. 12 and 24 Volt models used in applications where low voltage DC power is supplied by batteries or generators.
- Ideal for applications that require simple variable speed control and reliable construction. Easily convert an AC voltage source with the WorldWide Electric DC controller (available separately) to create an all-around affordable PMDC solution for your unique application. Included brushes rated for 2500 hours, 180 and 90 V motors include one set of replacement brushes. WorldWide Electric’s Permanent Magnet DC motors.
- When using any motor with a variable frequency drive, take precautions to elimimate or reduce shaft currents in order to prolong bearing life.