Roller Chain Shaft Couplings Taper-Bushing Type
Roller Chain Shaft Couplings Taper-Lock Bushing Type
Roller Chain couplings allow excellent high torque and angular misalignment capacities. All tapered bushings have a key-way with standard ANSI dimensions for a more secure hold on keyed shafts. Chain Lube or grease is required. To create a complete coupling, order two (sprockets) hubs, one roller chain and two tapered bushings.
- Sprockets complete unit consists of 2 (sprockets) hubs coupling halves, 2 tapered bushings, and 1 double strand roller chain. Must order separately
- Chain Required order seprate to join coupler half's together. Only one chain required to complete coupling. Comes with 1 connecting link
- Tapered Bushings 2 required for complete coupling order seprate.
- Cover order seprate allows for lube and extends life seals included fits.
- See roller chain coupling Pdf in product detail page for inserting bushing direction TFB and TBH
Contact us if you need a little help from your friends at Rainbow.